09 August 2007

Pat Sloan Club 2007



Had my Pat Sloan meeting last night, haven't had one for a couple of months so we were a bit behind. I really love all the different patterns that we are getting this year, just haven't managed to get on to them yet. I really love the quilt for August Little Blue Bird which we won't get for another week or so but I think I will have to to make that up straight away.

Here are a couple of quilts that I have made using Pat's patterns. Pat has a great blog which she posts to every day. And the great thing is that her online shop now ships to Australia so I can now get which ever pattern I want when I want it and her books as well. Pat also has a free newsletter which you can access from her website with recipes, and a free block of the month on the back which started in July.

I just got notification that I will soon be receiving her new colours of her latest fabric range. It includes lots of pinks and browns so I know I am going to have to order some more of those fabrics but I don't know what I am going to do with then yet. Maybe Old Blooms which is a pattern I have been wanting for a long time and finally got it a few months ago.


2 comments:

Angie said...

Your PS quilts are wonderful! I especially love the first one, your colors are just so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your bright "Old Blooms". Way to go to step outside that box!