14 August 2007

Project 1 Finished


Here is my version of Viv Robinson's project from the Loxton Road Trip. Haven't been able to actually attach it to the basket (the weave is too close) so it just might rest on top for now.
I should finish all the hand sewing on the bag tonight if I ever get off the computer, and I have sorted what I am going to be doing to Leanne's quilt top to make it bigger just have to get a spare bit of time to lock myself in my sewing room, plus I have to stop starting projects in between. I have started another quilt and a bag in the last two weeks (very naughty).
Received some mail today, new book from Pat Sloan, Take the Fear Out of Color and one of her patterns that I have been wanting for quite some time I love the fact that she now takes orders direct from Australia.

No comments: