24 November 2007

Living in a Vacum

I have been experiencing internet problems this past week so I haven't been able to post on my blog or send emails until Wednesday last week and even now my connection is pretty flakey at best. This morning I couldn't email again and only had limited access to the internet so fired off another complaint to my service provider this time asking for a discount on my monthly access fee because this is not what I am paying for.

I will be turning 40 in February and my husband keeps asking me what I want and I have already told him but he doesn't like the price its one of those Canon 400D's I figure if I don't give him any other options he will have to get it for me. He also want to know what I want for Christmas and I took care of that this morning with a big order of books from Amazon so hopefully I get them in time.
The kids have been wanting to put up the Christmas decorations so I hauled them out this morning and we have put up a couple of tree's this year. It still needs some finishing touches but it is a good start.

No comments: