17 February 2008

Jane Austen Tragic

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


Yes You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

I admit it I am a Jane Austen tragic, found this quiz on Sunday. Was hoping that I would be Anne Elliot because Persuassion is my favourite of the Jane Austen works but Elinor is equally respectable.

Off to another interview today. It is 5 days a week but only during school hours and it is 5 minutes down the road literally. After my near miss the other week with a 2 day a week job I am not feeling optimistic about this job and if I get it won't believe it until I have been in it a fortnight and have my first pay cheque.>

2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

Good luck on the interview! :)

Sue said...

Im Marianne Dashwood, so we are sisters. Yay!!!
Cheers S