24 February 2008

My New Toy has Arrive

Here is my big birthday present, a little late but it is lovely and hopefully my photography will improve now and I will able to put brilliant photos up on the blog instead of some of the wobbly ones that have been my norm. At least I can just point and shoot and get a good photograph until I learn all the technical mumbo jumbo.
Have booked into a SLR Course at WEA so should get to know a bit more of the basic and then see from there. It came with brochures of other lenses that do wonderful things and I looked them up and they cost more than the camera so I don't think I will be forking out for those in the near future, not unless I get a really good job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You lucky girl!
I have a Canon EOS 350D, you will just love your new camera and I can’t wait to see your pictures,

Pam
Fromthecraftroom

Leanne said...

You will love - it taking photos is very addictive.