13 August 2008

Another Project Nearer to Completion

Here was the view from my front door this morning at 7am brrrrrrr... it wasn't much better at 8.30 and at 9.30 when I was driving through the Parklands on the way to work the soup was just as thick.


Blue sky's now though..


Last night I finished putting the borders on my version of Seasons by Gail.


I haven't finished the border stitchery will get to that this week but I am pretty happy with the result, though I am not happy with some of my thread colour selection should have gone for a few shades darker on some of the blocks so they stood out more but guess what I'm not unpicking I'll live with it.

5 comments:

Julie (Paddymummy) said...

your seasons quit looks so lovely Amanda...dont go unpicking anything!...Julie

Unknown said...

Great pics taken, love your Quilt .
cheers
maree

Sue said...

Howdy, Your Seasons looks absolutely fantastic!!!! Well Done!!! You can finish mine for me if you like! :) LOL. Cheers S

Gail said...

Did I tell you....I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda the quilt is fantastic, you must take some closer pics to show the detail. I was very inspired when I saw it at Loxton. Dannielle