18 August 2008

You Have Mail

Got my order from the Fat Quarter Shop today and the next part of Little Bluebirds. This week is going to be a good mail week all round cause I have been a bit naughty doing far too much internet shopping.

Went to Hetties for some of her yummy flannel for some PJ's for me and it was bargain price and picked up the last piece of fabric I needed for Little Bluebirds so will be able to make a start soon as I finish a few things on my to do list.

I can strike off my Winged Things and Halloween Ornie swaps they are now complete, just have to parcel them up and then they are on their way to North Queensland to the Swap Mamma who will sort them all out and send them back to us in early September.

3 comments:

Julie (Paddymummy) said...

Hey Miss Amanda...what fabrics are you using for Little Bluebirds...was looking at Janelles website and am seriously debating!...another ufo coming on!...Julie

Lorraine said...

.....lovely mail!! I thought long and hard about the black and white pack from the FQS - but didn't get it in the end...I picked up some nice black and white fabrics from Hetties the other day....and a few other "must haves"....!

Leanne said...

Mmmm Jelly rolls I have a great book with some great quilts made out of Jelly rolls. Hows the home work going.