02 October 2008

Cyber Stitching Day

Mrs Martin's Cyber Stitching Day is on 22nd November. This is just to let the 10 ladies that are coming to my house for an afternoon of stitching and yummy food that Mrs Martin is accepting deposits now so if you want the patterns and starter kit (you can also see the projects) head on over to Mrs Martins and put your name down and pay your deposit so that you will have some goodies to bring on the day.

I'll contact you all over the next couple of weeks when I get myself organised with all the details of time and place for those of you who don't know.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Howdy, Looking forward to the cyber stitching day ... Im sure we will have a wonderful time. Thanks for being the host - yet again! Cheers S

Julie (Paddymummy) said...

cant wait for cyber stitching...paid my deposit looking forward to a fun filled time...thanks for inviting me...Julie