28 November 2008

Procrastinating

I am in a bit of a creative hole at the moment.  I don't know what to make for the girls for Christmas.  I have a dress for my daughter that needs to be put together before she gets too big for it which means it has to be finished for Christmas.  Got to start all this stuff and I don't feel inclined to do anything which is really bad, because I have a day home today as we are having a new hot water system installed. 

Now that the guy's are here I am going to pop out the shop (a book I ordered has arrived) and maybe the library and enlarge some of the patterns for the aprons that might get my mojo back...

Off to Hetties on Sunday (haven't broken the news to DH yet might spring it on him Saturday night lol) for morning tea. 

If any of you are in the market for and Ipod or anything else Apple they have a huge sale on right now (for today only).  Just picked up Photoshop Elements for Mac for a ridiculous price. So now I will be able to be a bit more regular with the photos on the blog (just for you Sue).  It is also free shipping when you spend over $100, though I got fee shipping and I didn't spend that much so check it out.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Thanks for that Amanda....as if I need to be spending any more money.....the little Shuffle will be a nice little Christmas gift tho....!!