25 March 2009

Fishpond Are Fantastic

A couple of days ago I told you I had signed up for an affiliate program through Fishpond.  I probably jumped the gun a little bit because I hadn't received an order.  Well I received my order today.  The book had to be shipped from the US and I received it in less than a week so you can't complain about that it was also packed in super strong packaging so it is in pristine condition (more bedtime reading).  

The other great thing is that every step of the process they let me know on the website and via emails where the order was at (yesterday they told me it was in the hands of Australia Post and would probably arrive by Monday).  The problem with Amazon has always been you get notification once it leaves their warehouse and then that is it, you are just hanging until you receive it (or not).

So I am very proud to recommend Fishpond for all your book requirements.
And what was the book?

Making Connections: A Handbook of Cold Joins for Jewelers and Mixed-Media Artists

1 comment:

Rustic Tarts said...

I've not received my books THAT quickly. Well how does the book look?