22 March 2009

I little bit of sewing


I have been doing a little sewing lately.  I have finished sewing all the borders on the blocks for this quilt.  Which is the Chelsea Bouquet Quilt by Viv's Creation.  There are 42 blocks to now stitch.  I have these two finished and another almost done.  The original quilt is in ruddier tones so I have lightened the DMC threads that I have chosen to match Charisma by Chez Moi which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it.


Here is the first block using a Moda Turnover pack you can get the project from the Moda Bake Shop.  I only got to make a couple so I have a few more to make but it will be a very pretty quilt when it is finished.  

1 comment:

Sue said...

Very nice ... well done. I have made about 12 or so of the turnover blocks out of Swanky and Im liking what I have done. Look forward to the next installment.
Cheers S