24 April 2009

One More Sleep

Am I a sewing tragic?  I am so looking forward to this weekend it is silly.  It might be the 2 days of child free hours, it might be catching up with stitching friends that I simply haven't been doing enough of this year, it might be stitching without interruption for hours on end, it might be the laughing and talking that I am looking forward to or the fabric fondling and shopping that will be done whatever it is I can't wait to go to bed tonight and wake up and be off tomorrow.

The bags are packed(thimble, hoops, needles, scissor, cutter, ruler and board and a few things just in case) camera battery is charged, show and tell is bundled up and I am ready to head out the door at 8.45 on the dot. 

Yes I am a sewing tragic but I don't care.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yep Amanda ... you are a sewing tragic ... but thats a good thing. Looking forward to the weekend as well it will be fun catching up with you and our other girly stitching friends. See you tomorrow. Cheers S

Rustic Tarts said...

Hope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to reading and seeing what you make.
The weather is just perfect for it!