28 October 2009

Another Good Day at the Letterbox


I while ago I purchased some watch faces on ebay and payed way to much for them but I just had to have them. Most of the cost involved was in the postage that the seller charged. Since discovering Etsy I have found lots of watch pieces that are way cheaper than bidding with all the lunatics on Ebay (me included). Here is my latest purchase I am sure that I can make some lovely bracelets out of these gems. The beauty of them is that most of them have magnifying glass on the face so this will make anything that is put in them appear bigger than they are. Now I know that I can get a steady supply I will be using these little treasures.

It is Girls Night In (Afternoon In) this weekend and I am really looking forward to catching up with the girls. Hopefully I will be able to face food by Sunday as I have been struck down with a horrible tummy bug the last couple of days but I am feeling almost normal today. Apart from not really liking the sight of food, but I have managed to have lunch so must be on the mend.

2 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

good purchase Amanda - look forward to seeing what you create with them.
Glad you are feeling a bit better too - we are off to Sydney tomorrow so will catch up with you again, when I return home.

Leanne said...

Looking forward to Sunday. The watch faces look interesting.