03 November 2009

The Sounds of Excavators in the Morning

I came home yesterday to a street filled with van's and they were digging up my Telephone inspection point. They all disappeared at about 3.30 and then reappeared bright and early this morning. Part of the neighbour's driveway is a big pile on the reserve, so it looks like Telstra did have plan's for getting rid of my "extension cord" they just didn't tell Bombay or Moombi or wherever the call centre is.

It's Melbourne Cup Day today but I don't think I can be bothered with watching it. I am avoiding 2 weeks worth of ironing which I really must get too then maybe I can have a half hour play in my sewing room this afternoon. So better get on.


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Good to hear Telstra are on the move. They will dig it all up and still you will have problems is my guess.