30 January 2010

Tree Progress


The tree is progressing ever so slowly haven't done much this week as I am back at work.  I think the Dr was overly optimistic telling me I could go back to work after 3 weeks.  Can't get over how tired I am not sleeping well at night as when I wake up things hurt and then I can't go back to sleep... catching up on all my podcasts though.  Last night I decided to go to bed really late so stitched until midnight and I slept through... yeah....

The second picture shows why it is taking so long... tiny tiny spirals.

Last night I stayed up and stitched this little guy... you might remember him from atc's I did here.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow Amanda, your Christmas tree looks fabulous and you'll definately be done for this Christmas.....Love it, haven't started mine yet still in the packet.... might try a red background and white tree though...
Hugs Dawn x x

Leanne said...

It will be worth it in the end. It is looking fantastic. I do love your little bee.

Lisa said...

It's looking lovely Amanda. I've been practising machine quilting during the holidays and have quilted three quilts! Not perfect, but finished!