23 June 2010

Very Excited

I have a parcel waiting by the door it is going to be posted today.  I have been working on this project for a few weeks and finalised everything on the weekend.  Can you guess... no... well a couple of weeks ago I was asked to do a project for Homespun.  All will be revealed in the January edition.

Even more excitement is Christmas in July is nearly here only a few more sleeps.  Have you joined up yet. I can wait to see what everyone else has done.  I really love christmas sewing.  The Chat and Message Board is already open if you have your login and password head on over and introduce yourself.

3 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

Well done, it's a good feeling to get the project on its way.
It will be January before we know it, the year is passing so quickly.

Unknown said...

Congratulations ! I'll be looking forward to seeing your project .

Gail said...

so exciting, I cant wait to see what you have made!!