28 August 2010

I have a confession to make...

WARNING : I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THIS BLOG POST GIVES YOU THE URGE TO SPEND

I have added to my stash, it arrived yesterday.  One of my favourite overseas shops is having half price shipping so I couldn't resist.  They also had fabric for a ridiculous price so it just called me.  They are also fantastic at stuffing those envelopes so 9 yards got posted for $6 US.

Last week I also received Roseville Album (US link who stock all her patterns) which I might leave for when life settles down and start Kim McLean's Quilted Heart from one of Kaffe's Books which Pat Sloan is doing as a sew along on her Forum.  Never heard of Kim McLean, she is an amazing Australian Applique designer.  Material Obsessions is running one of her quilts as a BOM (this is where I got the Roseville pattern) and you can find lots of people doing her quilts at this Blog.

Bee Inspired Pattern update, I got final edits from my wonderful friend Helen who did and amazing job at editing it.  Now I am depressed at the cost of printing ... I think I will be investing in a mono laser printer soon at least that way I only have to have the covers printed outside and do smaller runs of the patterns.

4 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

Go away!!!!

Lisa said...

OK Amanda, 'fess up the name of the overseas shop! Even if it's just for 'imagination shopping' (a term my daughter has coined).

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

No fair Amanda!

Whats the shops's name, even if I shouldn't :)
Hugs, Sharon

anne said...

yeah share that name, even if I am only window shopping..........