24 September 2010

My Favourite Thing Friday


I was a bit stuck for a favourite thing this week, mainly because I had one planned and then decided that I wouldn't do it, maybe later.  After a quick think this afternoon I have decided to talk about my camera.

Now I know that I am not the best photographer, I find my good shots are more pure fluke that photographic expertise.  I do take more good shots now than I used to with my previous digital camera and photoshop fixes up a few of the really bad floors.  I did make it onto the Channel 10 Weather Calendar last year and got to meet Jane Reilly, I was the only lady photographer all the others were funny old men and one young boy (who I think took the best photo).   

But I do love my camera and trying to get that perfect shot is quite fun, every now and again I get one that I think wow and if they are all rubbish the delete button gets rid of them quick smart.   

Forgot again ...
Join in Mrs P Favourite Things Friday.

7 comments:

Larri said...

That's a great Favourite Thing! :o) I'm trying to take better photos too. I like to read iDigitalPhoto.com for tips. Thanks for sharing. Happy FTF! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired

Kirsten's Cooking said...

I really want a better camera - someone said, "the best camera you have is the one you have with you" - even if your pics aren't professional quality, you're capturing memories - and, if you're anything like me, your memories are usually tied to pictures!
love your ftf

Shay said...

I am the world's worst photographer - ever. And yet you made it into the Channel 10 Calendar! Well done.

Love that you love your camera. (And your shots are fabulous darling!)

Keep on clicking and thanks for making it to the Favourite Things Friday party this week.

Chookyblue...... said...

love my EOS.....

Kim said...

love your camera too- I need an upgrade already.
It's funny for all the classes I take on photography my best pics are flukes also- things that shouldn't work but do

Michelle said...

I can certainly see why your camera is one of your favorite things. It allows you to capture a fun moment, try to see the world in an artistic way, and share these moments with friends and family. That's a very cool favorite thing. :-)

Sarcastic Quilter said...

I like your favorite thing. A good camera does tend to get us all into the desire to try harder for more shots, don't you think?