24 December 2010

Wishing you all A Merry Christmas


We did the rounds of the lights this week.  Just those around the neighborhood.  One street had there own carolers, it was a dead end street so it was jammed packed we decided to park at the beginning and walk instead of braving the traffic jam which was a good decision.

Yesterday I made my 5th batch of chocolate coconut balls for this Christmas, don't ask me where batches 1 - 4 have gone ... it must have been Santa's Elves.

I wrapped the last of the pressies last night.  We got caught out last year when my son couldn't go to sleep on Christmas Eve and we were starting to wrap at midnight.

Let me take this opportunity to wish every one

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

3 comments:

Shay said...

Merry Christmas Amanda and to all the rest of the Sea Breeze Clan.

Your post brought back memories of still being up at 3 am putting Christmas presents together when Miss P was little. I dont miss those days one bit!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Merry Christmas Amanda!! Such lovely lights, what a great 'hood you live in. We're done with the putting-presents-together-after-midnight-routine, ahhhh, love Posie

Leanne said...

Merry Christmas to you my friend.