05 May 2011

My Creative Space


I have finished the single bed version of Jelly Squares.  It is a nice full sized quilt and covers the pillow and almost touches the ground on either side of the bed.  It will shrink up a bit with quilting and washing but I am please with the overall look.

I plan to play with some dye's today weather permitting, so hopefully this time next week I can show you some yummy pieces.  I am going to try soy wax batik.

Lets Stitch is in full swing at Quilt Fabric Delights and we have already had 3 projects to make.  A stitchery (mine), a bag and a quilt.  It isn't too late to join.

Check out all the creative spaces at kootoyoo.

13 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Jelly Squares looks great!

Leanne said...

It looks great is squidk pleased with it.

Shay said...

I love that quilt. The colours are so fresh and modern. You have to be happy with such beauty!

Kate said...

Very pretty. Great colors!

Kris said...

Very pretty! Very jealous of your dying. Can't wait to see the results!

Tanya said...

ooh, love those sherbet pips

Naturally Carol said...

Ahh! Sherbit pips..beautiful!

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

It is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Thats fabulous! So glad you were on Koo as I tried to link from qfd forum but it didn't work :)

silverpebble said...

So beautiful - I love its slightly vintage look.

Sarah said...

The quilt is so lovely such gorgeous colours and patterns combinations. x

Katie said...

Beautiful colour arrangement!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Amanda. I still don't seem to be able to reply to you. Michelle