28 July 2011

Our Creative Spaces

As I said in Tuesday's post there is lots going on and it continued yesterday with one of my projects being the day's download for QFD.

I have now finished the cushion cover for the applique class that I am teaching next weekend.  Now all I have on my list is Applique Notes and Pattern writing for the cushion and the table runner.  

I have a big pile of Little Apples by Aneela Hoey calling my name and I am planning a applique quilt with that.... it might make a start today.

Want to see more creative spaces head here.

3 comments:

Shay said...

It's beautiful! I bet everyone in your class has an absolute ball making it up.

Kris said...

I hope you get to the quilt making today! It's a lovely day for it.

Kylie said...

It looks great - good luck with your lesson. Have a great weekend.