07 December 2011

15 minute challenge with Kate

Was really disappointed this morning when I got no comments, but blogger has done it to me again.  I KNOW I POSTED THIS YESTERDAY.  But here it is again.

I honestly don't know if I sewed everyday this week it is all a bit of a blur.  I did finish writing all the patterns for my BOM and they are off to the checker and I did finish all but one of the teachers gifts (the bottom one still has some binding to stitch down.  Over the week I am sure I have racked up more than 15 minutes in some of the sittings.  The binding on these pencil cases have been a little hard to put on because I used a stiff interfacing which makes them a little less forgiving than they were for the rotary cutting pouch, but I think they look great.

Someone said to me yesterday that they didn't know I had an embroidery machine.... For the record the names have been hand embroidered.

Head on over to Kate's to see what everyone else has been up to.

6 comments:

Pip said...

yes, you did post it yesterday I read it, but didn't comment. Blogger has been doing funny things lately.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

WOW, you hand embroidered those names??? They look better than some of the stuff that my machine has done in the past. Wonderful job. BLogger wouldn't let me comment on quite a few posts early in the day yesterday.

Mrs A said...

They are beautiful pencil cases, blogger is being a bitch at the moment, so not just you!

Unknown said...

No I didn't see this yesterday but I am seeing it today and wow they look great , well done . Blogger really is a bad booger sometimes.

Angie in SoCal said...

Love your flicker stream - such beautiful things! Those pencil cases are wonderful!

Shay said...

Beautiful! And finished well before the school term ends.

Blogger made me follow my own blog this week and when I unfollowed myself it made me follow myself again. I've given up!