16 January 2012

First week back done and dusted

Last week was my first week back at work.  It really isn't fun when the rest of the family is still on holiday.  Still managing to do my cross stitch, not far to go now.

Managing to get in some good walks down to the beach, though my heel spur is playing up so I have to ice it a couple of times during the day if I want to get a couple of walks in a row.... didn't do it yesterday put that together with a longer walk and a trip to town yesterday I couldn't go today :(

Better finish getting ready for work and head off for another week.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

It looks lovely. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Shay said...

It's beautiful Amanda. I personally wouldn't have the patience but you amaze me with your talent and creativity.

Have you decided what you're going to do with it once it's done?

libbyquilter said...

LOVE this~!!~

:-)
libbyQ