04 July 2013

Xmas in July



Its Xmas in July over at Quilt Fabric Delight's.  Its not too late to join the fun has only just begun.  You may have missed out on Bingo though.

This year Sarah gave me the opportunity to do some gifts instead of Xmas themed items and I jumped at the chance.  Here is my first gifty item.  Before you gift the journal you can put a few of your favourite recipes on the pages.

There have already been a lovely Xmas Quilt and Xmas Wallhanging, Xmas in July is always great value for money.  So head on over and join in the fun.  

4 comments:

Kate said...

So that's what you've been up too when you've spot of time to stitch. It's lovely.

Shay said...

What a lovely gift idea Amanda. It's beautiful. I think you may have just inspired me to make one !

The O's said...

making this to go with an apron for a budding 9 year old chef!

Leanne said...

As always a lovely project.