31 March 2017

Planning the Finish - Celtic Tree of Life

The rest of this month I will be working on the top and bottom rows. This pattern will be available from now until the end of the program as it will end up being the last pattern of the month with border options.

I now how I will frame each of the appliqué blocks but have been a bit stuck with what I will do with the celtic knots, but I came up with an idea in the shower this morning (where all brilliant ideas are born).  It incorporates the finished border which until this morning I wasn't sure there was going to be one but I think now there will be and as with Flowers with Alison it will be huge.

So stay tuned.  The top and bottom rows will give me an idea of the size of the two narrow side blocks for the centre row which will be the patterns May and June.  Then there will be no more patterns until the border is finished.
 
Blocks all trimmed ready to frame.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks. Looking forward to seeing this one come together.