01 July 2017

Celtic Tree of Life Putting it together progress

Last week I managed to cut out the strips for the pieced border.

I may start it with a narrow border (still deciding) but so far it looks pretty good without it.  I am stitching the border pieces in pairs so that they look like geese.  The corner stones at this point will be more knots.


This is what I have done this morning lots more stitching to go and we have to fiddle with colour placement but I think it is going to look good when its finished.

Also I need to let you know that the Australian Government have decided to slug downloading of digital content with a tax. I'm not sure if overseas buyers  get charged it or not but we definitely do here which is CRAP and it means all my patterns have increased by 10% and I don't get one cent of it.

























A can't wait for the school holidays to come.  I am over of arguing with Maestro about subjects, study habits and exams and Mo really needs a break from school for a couple of weeks just to breath.  We really wonder how they can be so polar opposites (one an overachieving perfectionist and the other expecting it all to happen with the least effort as possible).  If they both were more a mix of each other High School would be a breeze for everyone.  Throw in Maestro's man flu into the mix during exams and it has been a wonderful couple of weeks. The one good thing no body else came down with the bug.

No comments: